Our family has now moved. Yippe! We went from Nampa, ID to Richland, WA (The Tri-Cities). I changed jobs in October of last year, which made this necessary.
- I get to see my wife and kids every day!
- We're closer to extended family.
- No more 300 mile commute to Idaho every weekend, this will save us big in fuel costs.
- We found a cheap rental, only 1 mile from where I work.
- There are now two more conservatives in
Washington. This lefty state needs us. :)
-Our house is still for sale in Idaho. The real estate market is terrible there right now. We're looking at renting it out and listing it again when the market improves.
-In the mean time, I am going to have to get a part time job to pay both mortgage and rent. Maybe I get to be a Pizza Man again? :)